Neuburg an der Donau: Woman wants to heat apartment with charcoal grill – danger to life – Bavaria

A woman operated a charcoal grill in an apartment and suffered life-threatening injuries. Emergency services were called to the apartment building in Neuburg an der Donau (Neuburg-Schrobenhausen district) on Sunday because of the smell of gas.

In the bedroom they found the grill running and a 42-year-old woman who had become unconscious due to the high CO₂ concentration. According to a police spokesman on Monday, the woman wanted to heat things up with the grill. The 42-year-old was taken to a special clinic in critical condition. The six children who were also in the apartment were uninjured.

source site