Swabia: mother and daughter injured by carbon monoxide – Bavaria

A mother and her eight-year-old daughter were poisoned by carbon monoxide and seriously injured in Swabia. The heating in the apartment in Harburg (Donau-Ries district) is now being checked as a possible cause, the police said on Monday.

The 27-year-old’s husband found his wife and the girl in bed on Sunday and called the emergency services. The emergency services then measured a high concentration of the colourless, odorless and tasteless gas carbon monoxide in the apartment.

Mother and daughter came to a special clinic in Munich by helicopter. Because of the acute danger to life, the two then had to be treated with oxygen in a pressure chamber at the fire brigade. In the meantime, mother and daughter are doing better, said a fire department spokesman on Monday. However, he could not say whether his life was still in danger.

source site