Find here all of our live #COLONNA
The two other members of the Erignac commando, Alain Ferrandi and Pierre Alessandri, will be transferred in mid-April to the Borgo prison center (Haute-Corse), Matignon announces.
•More than 26,000 Ukrainians have entered France and 10,500 have received a temporary residence permit, announces Jean Castex. Follow our live.
The former mayor of Marseilles, Jean-Claude Gaudin receives a six-month suspended prison sentence in the case of undue overtime by municipal officials.
Alexei Navalny, main opponent of Vladimir Putin, was sentenced to 9 years in prison.
• The Spanish Rafael Nadal announces he will be absent “for 4 to 6 weeks” due to a rib injury. The 35-year-old could therefore miss the Masters 1000 in Monte-Carlo and the Barcelona tournament.
• Pierre Papadiamandis, Eddy Mitchell’s favorite composer, is dead at the age of 85. He had written the melodies for most of Eddy Mitchell’s hits, It’s easy at Water-based mint color.
• Guest of France Bleu, President Emmanuel Macron greeted “the spirit of responsibility” of the island’s elected officials because, “in this context, the most important thing is that calm is maintained”. Follow our live.
• An attack near Donetsk left five dead and 19 injured, according to a Ukrainian official. Follow our live.
• The interview of the president and candidate for his re-election Emmanuel Macron has just ended. He was the guest of France Blue and answered questions from journalists and listeners until a few minutes ago!
• Alexei Navalny, main opponent of Vladimir Putin, was sentenced to 9 years in prison. found guilty “fraud” and “contempt of court” by a Russian judge, he risked up to 13 additional years in prison.
• The Kremlin believes that the ongoing talks with kyiv are not enough “substantial”. For his part, Volodymyr Zelensky said he was ready for “compromise” that he wants to put to a referendum. Follow our live.
The presidential candidates are invited to the national congress of the National Federation of Hunters for a great oral, without the ecologist Yannick Jadot nor Jean-Luc Mélenchon (LFI), accused of“damage” hunting and excluded from the guest list. Follow our live.
• Alexei Navalnymain opponent of Vladimir Putin, was found guilty “fraud” and “contempt of court” by a Russian judge. Already imprisoned, he faces an additional 13 years in prison.
Volodymyr Zelensky said he was ready to discuss with Vladimir Putin if he agreed to negotiate directly with him, including from Crimea and Donbass, but with “security guarantees” in advance. Follow our live.
The suspect arrested in connection with the investigation into the assassination of the ex-rugby player Federico Martin Aramburu will be presented to an examining magistrate for his indictment, according to the Paris prosecutor’s office.
Government spokesman Gabriel Attal called “calm and dialogue” in Corsica, the day after the announcement of the death of Yvan Colonnasentenced to life imprisonment for the assassination of the prefect Erignac.
• The Chinese authorities have decreed the confinement of a city of 9 million inhabitantsas China faces its worst outbreak since 2020.
The environmental candidate is the guest of France inter. He spoke about the death of Yvan Colonna.
• Volodymyr Zelensky declared himself ready to discuss everything with Vladimir Putin if he agrees to negotiate directly with him, including from Crimea and Donbass, but with “security guarantees” in advance.
• Yvan Colonna, the Corsican independence activist sentenced to life imprisonment for the assassination of the prefect Erignac, died in Marseillesafter three weeks in a coma following his assault in prison, a tragedy that led to violent protests on the island.
A Boeing-737 with 132 people on board crashed in southern China after a brutal fall of 8,000 meters, a plane crash which could prove the deadliest in this country since 1994.
• Two female victims of an attack at a high school in Malmö, in Sweden, are dead, Swedish police said. The suspect, an 18-year-old student, was arrested in the late afternoon.