In the program “Complément d’Enquête” which will be broadcast this Thursday evening on France 2, her name is Mathilde (her first name has been changed). Several women accuse Patrick Poivre d’Arvor of acts of sexual violence in this program, she denounces a rape in the premises of TF1 in Boulogne-Billancourt in February 1995.
At the time, 24 years old, a journalist who had just graduated, she said that she had been invited to the PPDA office where he would have “kissed” her then “tilted on the carpet”. “He took off my pants, he took off his pants and he raped me. I no longer had any reflexes, ”describes the complainant anonymously. Facts for which she decided to file a complaint, the Nanterre prosecution said on Thursday, confirming information from France Info.
“He grabbed me by the hair and brought my face closer to his penis”
According to her, a few days later, “he grabbed me by the hair and brought my face close to his penis. There, I struggled”. The complainant also filed a complaint for attempted rape, according to a source familiar with the matter. Contacted by AFP, PPDA lawyer Jacqueline Laffont said she did not wish to react.
For his part, the former host filed a complaint on Tuesday with a civil action for slanderous denunciation against 16 women. He castigates the “lot of excesses and excesses” of the #MeToo movement, according to passages published by France Info.