man found dead at home after choking on food

No sign of intrusion, nor of a fight. Just a dinner and a man at the table, died of suffocation according to the doctor. According to France Bleu Occitanie, the accidental hypothesis of a fatal “wrong road” is confirmed after the discovery on Saturday morning of the body of a 49-year-old man at his home. It was the colleagues of this employee of the butcher’s department of a large local area who sounded the alarm, worried that he would not take his position.

The man lived alone in the village of Albefeuille-Lagarde, on the outskirts of Montauban. The firefighters and gendarmes who intervened at his home on Saturday morning could only note his death, probably on Friday evening.

Source link