- The police use a bright yellow gas balloon to monitor the exhibition grounds in Munich at night – “to protect the fair,” as a police spokeswoman says.
- The IAA Mobility will take place on the site until Sunday. Not only there, but also in the middle of the city, around 700 exhibitors present their innovations.
- The public interest is great. But critics of the automotive industry event are also present.
- Opponents of the IAA and the police clashed at the Odeonsplatz underground station. Now three members of the Green Party are announcing that they will be monitoring the situation.
- A showcase test track planned by the IAA organizers, the so-called “Blue Lane”, does not work as expected. So far it has tended to build up there.
By Martin Bernstein, Barbara Galaktionow, Joachim Mölter and Lisa Sonnabend
Follow the events during the IAA:
IAA: Still in keeping with the times?:To the reader discussion