Harry and Meghan officially have to move out
Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan are said to be leaving their English home. Apparently they have until the summer.
Has the final end come for Prince Harry (38) and his wife, Duchess Meghan (41), in Great Britain? While the couple live in the US with son Archie, 3, and daughter Lilibet, 1, Frogmore Cottage has remained their official home when in the UK. A spokesman for Harry and Meghan now confirms that they have been asked to leave their English home, which they had received as a gift from Queen Elizabeth II (1926-2022) and had renovated for the equivalent of around 2.7 million euros.
“We can confirm that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have been asked to vacate their residence at Frogmore Cottage,” the spokesman confirmed to “ET Canada”.. Royal expert Omid Scobie (41), who is considered a close friend of the couple, the short statement is available.
Harry and Meghan apparently have until the summer
The British tabloid The Sun had previously reportedthat Harry’s father, King Charles III. (74) to demand that the couple move out of Frogmore Cottage. He is said to have made this decision in January, a few days after the release of “Reserve” (original title: “Spare”). In his controversial autobiography, Harry had reported, among other things, clashes with other members of the royal family. His brother, Prince William (40), is said to have grabbed him and thrown him to the ground, he claims in it. Charles, meanwhile, is said to have recently offered his disgraced brother Prince Andrew (63) the property as a new home.
“This certainly means the end of Harry and Meghan’s time in the UK,” a source said. They shouldn’t have any choice but to move out. According to The Sun, the Sussexes are currently planning how to bring their belongings to their adopted home. According to an article by The Cut from last year, in which Meghan also has a say, the Duchess is said to have settled some matters by 2022 and packed the belongings of the two.
Scobie, meanwhile, wants according to an article for Yahoo! News have learned from an anonymous source that Harry and Meghan have until “early summer” to completely vacate Frogmore Cottage. At first, the palace allegedly only gave them a few weeks to do so, but now they have until after Charles’s coronation. The ceremony is scheduled for May 6 at Westminster Abbey in London.