The final in the Europa League between FC Sevilla and AS Roma is imminent. How to watch the game live on TV and stream.
Budapest – Final mood in the UEFA Europa League: On Wednesday (May 31), FC Sevilla meets AS Roma in Budapest’s Puskás Aréna. Roma defeated Bayer Leverkusen in the semifinals with a 1-0 win in the first leg and a draw (0-0) when they met again at the BayArena. A 3-2 aggregate win against Juventus Turin was enough for FC Sevilla to reach the final of the second highest cup competition in Europe. Who will be in the running for the coveted trophy this year?
Sevilla with a lot of experience in Europa League: Can José Mourinho hold back?
Sevilla have reached the final of the competition six times, and the Andalusians have won six times – more than any other club. The opposite is the coach of the opponent AS Roma, José Mourinho. He has already collected five international titles as a coach in recent years. The Portuguese managed one of them last year: In the Conference League, which was held for the first time, he secured the title with his yellow-red team.
The 60-year-old’s thirst for the title is unbroken. “The DNA is motivation and joy, the desire for great moments,” he said about himself before his sixth European Cup final as coach. Sevilla coach José Luis Mendilibar also sees the striving of the successful coach, and told before the duel, Mourinho was “one of the greats. If you look at where he has been and what he has won, you get scared.” On Wednesday at 9 p.m. in the Hungarian capital, it will be seen who can succeed Eintracht Frankfurt as the Europa League winner .
Seville or Rome? Information about the transfer at a glance
|Encounter:||Sevilla FC – AS Roma|
|Stadion:||Puskas Arena (Budapest)|
|Transmission:||RTL and RTL+ (subscription)|
FC Sevilla vs. AS Roma: All information about the broadcast on free TV and live stream
- The TV station RTL shows that Europa League Final FC Sevilla vs. AS Roma on Wednesday, May 31, 2023, live and in full length on free TV.
- The transfer begins at 8.15 p.m. with the preliminary report, the kick-off will then take place at 9:00 p.m.
- The game can also be followed live on RTL+. However, a paid subscription is required here. An RTL+ premium membership costs EUR 6.99 per month.
Europa League final: Sevilla against Rome in the live ticker
- We report on the final in the Europa League on Wednesday in the live ticker.
- Important game scenes, goals and comments about the game – you won’t miss anything in our live ticker!
List of rubrics: © IMAGO/Cathrin MŸller /MiS