Dangerous attacks in Kempten and Nuremberg – Bavaria

At the weekend, brutal attackers severely injured young people in Bavaria with punches and kicks against the heads of the victims, some of whom were already lying on the ground. An 18-year-old in the Allgäu was suddenly attacked from behind by three teenagers and beaten unconscious. Also in Nuremberg, four young men seriously injured a 19-year-old by kicking him in the head. And in Munich, a 17-year-old lost consciousness again and again after being hit in the head from behind. This was announced by the respective police headquarters and the federal police on Sunday.

During the attack on Saturday evening in front of a shopping center in Kempten, three teenagers attacked their victim from behind, according to witnesses, and suddenly hit his head and body with his fists. Even when the victim fell unconscious, they still kicked the 18-year-old. Fortunately, despite several injuries to the head, no consequential damage is to be expected, said the police headquarters in Swabia South / West. The officers arrested the three alleged perpetrators aged 16 to 19 as part of a manhunt. They were released after investigation by the police.

In Nuremberg, four young men could also be taken into custody for their attack on a 19-year-old – the police wanted to announce the investigating judge’s decision on Monday. The 20, 25, 26 and 27-year-old men seriously injured the 19-year-old in the early hours of Saturday morning at Nuremberg Central Station after a war of words. “During the course of the dispute, the men knocked him to the ground and kicked the 19-year-old in the head several times,” said the police headquarters in Central Franconia. The victim was taken to hospital with head injuries but was not life-threatening.

In Munich, an initially unknown perpetrator attacked two teenagers after a dispute in a S-Bahn station in the center. According to the federal police, the attacker hit a 17-year-old on the back of the head with his fist so hard late on Saturday evening that the victim fell to the ground in a daze. Because the young man kept losing consciousness, rescue workers took him to a hospital – how serious the injuries were was initially unknown. The attacker punched the youth’s 18-year-old companion in the face, after which the youth also fell to the ground. The perpetrator fled.

source site