Suspected kidnappers demanded ransom
It’s a kidnapping over several hundred kilometers. It begins in Schwäbisch Hall. There, two men become violent and take the victim almost to the other end of Germany.
After a kidnapping several hundred kilometers through Germany, two men are in custody. As the public prosecutor’s office in Heilbronn, Schwäbisch Hall branch, and the police headquarters in Aalen and Brandenburg announced on Thursday, they are suspected of kidnapping a 46-year-old from Schwäbisch Hall to Brandenburg.
Accordingly, the 26-year-old and the 28-year-old demanded a five-digit ransom. One of the suspects is said to have been involved in a shooting in Berlin last week, the Attorney General’s Office confirmed on Thursday. Several men are said to have attacked each other until shots were fired and two men were injured.
The victim is said to have known the perpetrator
According to investigations, the victim and the two alleged main perpetrators of the kidnapping knew each other and had a business relationship. The two men are said to have physically attacked the 46-year-old on Tuesday afternoon in his Schwäbisch Hall apartment after a conversation and then dragged him into a car. Then they went to Brandenburg with him, according to the message. The police said they were investigating the case on Tuesday evening.
In a house in Schönwalde-Glien, Brandenburg (Havelland district), special forces freed the injured hostage on Wednesday. During the access, the emergency services arrested four men. However, a 31-year-old and a 60-year-old were released on Thursday.
The exact background of the act was still unclear.