A plumber dies electrocuted in the middle of the intervention

He was in full intervention with a private individual, in Chaumes-en-Retz (Loire-Atlantique), when the tragedy occurred. A plumber who was handling a hot water tank died on Wednesday afternoon after being electrified, reports the Departmental Fire and Rescue Service (Sdis).

The 38-year-old professional was in cardiopulmonary arrest when firefighters arrived on the scene. The Smur doctor, who arrived by helicopter, could do nothing but declare his death.

source site